Original topic:

Is there any answers anywhere about the update fix??

(Topic created: 11-26-2021 08:47 PM)
Niecey2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I was in chat with a Samsung rep for over an hour and he didn't know what I was talking about when I told him my phone is really messed up since the update the other day I did to Android 12. He finally told me after about an hour that he couldn't help me. WITAF Samsung? Why why why is there nothing about this anywhere (that I can find) This is a big problem and I spent ALOT of money on my S21 Ultra. It's almost been rendered useless because of this problem. Where's the customer service? Where's the knowledgeable support? I'm very very upset and I'm sure I'm not the only one. 
5 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
They really rushed the Android 12 update. My heart sank to see the public release being set for November.. They REALLY needed to beta test until January.. gives them time for the next Galaxy Smartphone either way.

Galaxy S22 on this firmware version? Oh my God the public will throw a fit if these issues aren't worked out. Glad to have downgraded while I still could.
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
try clearing out your system cache. it will get rid of any ghost files.

- power down your device

- hold the volume up button and power button at the same time then release the buttons when you see the Android logo

- use the volume up and down keys to select clear cache partition

- use the power button to confirm your selection

- reboot the device

0 Likes
Niecey2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I did all of that with the rep over chat the other day. Nothing helped. He said he couldn't help me after that.
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Samsung should release a new update that fixes the sluggish performance and 120Hz lag soon (BUK9)

Mpapa0677
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
My S21 ultra is garbage now. I called customer service and they gave me the usual factory reset garbage which I told them I wasn't doing and they should not have sent out an update that crippled half my phone. I tried clearing the cache and that did nothing.