JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Issue with Bluetooth on S21 Ultra

(Topic created: 03-16-2021 02:39 PM)
userWGEvwRnDQ5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I am having issues with my S21 Ultra's Bluetooth. It keeps disconnecting the device from the phone. I have a galaxy watch and my hearing aids are connected Bluetooth to my phone. When I am having the issue I have to restart both my phone and my hearing aids to get them to connect. When I had my galaxy s10 I could screen share my phone to my tv, then I would disconnect my Bluetooth then reconnect it and I could have my phone on the tv but the sound through my hearing aids. But not with this new phone and the Bluetooth issue I can not connect to the tv and have the sound on the Bluetooth. Does anyone have this problem?

Also, on a side note I am not happy when I upgraded all my family form the S10 to the S21 and it did not come with a charging block. I have a wireless charger on my desk at work but I have to go out and buy a new charging cable to charge my phone in the truck. I got 4 S21s we all had S10s so I have to go out and get charging block for everyone. Theses phones are not cheap and then to go out and have to buy something to charge the phone is not ok.

12 Replies
Glat15
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
This worked for me also! Thanks.
useryhwSFURnhl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Many Thanks!! Many weeks of folks complaining that they couldn't hear me on webex or teams are over. am using jabra evolve2 65 and s21 ultra. as soon as I disabled wireless sync, the horrible choppiness stopped. definitely a software bug as I changed the headsets twice to no avail.
0 Likes
userlD8LJKiqlk
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Do not buy the Galaxy S21!!!  I got the phone on Tuesday 03/02/2121 and found out today that the Bluetooth doesn't work.  I called Samsung Tech. support and found Bluetooth to be faulty.  She said that because I've had the phone for a few days, that they would do an exchange.  I was transferred...  I was told that Samsung does NOT do exchanges or repairs.  I have to return the phone and then buy the phone all over again after the return goes through.  I set up a Verizon account with insurance, and a partial payment plan.  Now I have to get rid of the account, and then start from scratch with another phone.  I've always bought the Galaxy S models for phones and had good luck with them, but this is just plain wrong. I'm now moving to Apple.  Never again.  Bad customer service and policies!!!  Warranty?  Doesn't exist!!  I was able to get the phone replaced because I bought the Verizon insurance.  They were able to replace a Samsung direct phone because it was pre activated for Verizon when I bought it.  Verizon now owns the phone bought from Samsung and it can't be returned.  Samsung did nothing to help and make this right, so Verizon steeped up, and the rep for Samsung seemed less than pleased with the fact that the phone can't be returned to them. 

UPDATE!!! 03/15/2121 I got an email from Samsung saying that my trade in phone was not what they were expecting. I even called Samsung to verify that my phone was the 5G because I wasn't sure. They told me it was and that I was good to go. Now I'm Being told that it is not, and that I'm going to be charged $550. What is with this company. People need to stop buying Samsung products because of the issues they're having and Samsung throwing us to the curb!!!! Do not buy the Galaxy S21, or any other products for that matter.  I also called Samsung to go over the issue about the trade in, and she put a 7 day dispute delay to have the phone rechecked.  The rep was made aware that the phone I have is not the phone they sold me and is the property of Verizon until it's paid off.  It can not be shipped to Samsung as a return because it's not the phone they sold me.  Now if Samsung wants the phone they sold me, they have to deal with Verizon directly.

UPDATE!!!  03/16/2121  I called Samsung again to explain again that the trade in was sent on the advice of a Samsung pro rep that verified it was the 5G model.  And to talk about the $550 they want to charge.  The rep told me that within hours of my last conversation about the trade in, they submitted an answer that the warehouse stands by it's decision.  The rep also told me that the submission was really quick, they gave no photos or any explanation, and he thought this was unusual.  He actually used the word FRAUD more than once.  He actually said he had to call what it was.  He did what he could for me, which wasn't much.  by giving the answer that the warehouse gave, they blocked me from receiving any help for the charges and so on.  It was also noted that I didn't reset the phone, which is a lie.  I took video of the phone after reset to show it was a fresh boot up of android, and then continued the video until the actual 2nd reset finished.  I also took pictures of the phone.  I went this far because in the past, I ended up in court because Motorola tried something very similar with me.  In the end, I was refunded everything I spent and ended up with 2 free phones. I've done nothing wrong just like before, and Samsung will lose just like Motorola did.  Their fault for selling me a broken new phone, not making it right, and making the trade in issue my fault.  They will try to charge me the $550, but my debit card has already been cancelled and any charges from Samsung is on their their fraud behavior list for my account.  The worst purchase experience of my life, hands down!!