JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Issues with network specifically in Prague

(Topic created: 10-30-2022 11:55 AM)
Kriegar
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Recently I was on a road trip round europe for a few months and hadn't had any issues with roaming signal at all except the 2 times I was in Prague. I am from the UK so I'm assuming the phones we get are the same as what they get in the EU?

I recently gave my s21 ultra to my Czech fiancée and now she's having the same issues I was, even though she's not roaming and is using a local sim.

The problem I was having is it would just randomly cut out and I'd have trouble getting any signal at all for 4g or 3g. I tried restarting the phone and since giving the phone to my partner it has been factory reset. This wasn't area specific and I could drive through the town centre where there should be signal and still get nothing. Other times it would work totally fine.

Is there a particular frequency that they use that doesn't work well with our phones? I just assumed it was a weird roaming thing, but the fact that she's having the same problems where she didn't on her own android phone is very strange.

I'd say there is something wrong with the phone, but it worked perfectly in Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Italy, Switzerland, France and the Netherlands.

Has anyone else had a similar issue

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Kriegar This discussion area is focused on Samsung US products and services therefore you probably won't find the answer here. You should find a Samsung discussion area focused on your geographical area and post there. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Kriegar This discussion area is focused on Samsung US products and services therefore you probably won't find the answer here. You should find a Samsung discussion area focused on your geographical area and post there. 

0 Likes