JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Items not received

(Topic created on: 2/6/21 10:03 AM)
usercMGuVIaYAY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

So I returned my order and the Galaxy Buds Live inside was not received. I chatted with support and they said they would give me a reply in 2-3 business days and it never happened. What to do in this situation? 

0 Likes
Chopemupgood
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I have actually spoken to 2 different reps before today and just thought I would try chat as an alternative. Each of the reps I spoke to said it would be turned over to the resolution dept. or something of that nature. Extremely frustrating.
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for reaching out! I apologize for your frustrations! Regretfully for all concerns regarding online orders, you will need to speak with the E-Commerce team as this is the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. They may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

JamesA26
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Preordered the S21 Ultra and got all my bonus items except the Smart Tag. Has this happened to anyone else?

Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
No. does it show your smart tag on back order ?
0 Likes
JamesA26
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
it says delivered. i contacted samsung but am waiting for a response.
fourthly
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I've had the same issue. I received the phone and charger but I'm still waiting on the tag. It also says it was delivered on my orders.

fourthly
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I've contacted them and they mentioned it is a common issue and I should be hearing back from them within two business days. We shall see.

lvsue
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
what is a smart tag
0 Likes
JamesA26
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
it's a location tag. can put it on a key ring or a pet collar or something.
0 Likes
PaHulf
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
No, mine was in the same shipment and was sitting right on top of my S21 Ultra box