JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Items not received

(Topic created on: 3/2/21 7:18 AM)
usercMGuVIaYAY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

So I returned my order and the Galaxy Buds Live inside was not received. I chatted with support and they said they would give me a reply in 2-3 business days and it never happened. What to do in this situation? 

0 Likes
30 Replies
CalderCay
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Ask again ... better yet, call
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Chopemupgood
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I initially Pre-Ordered the S21 Ultra on 1/18/21 and ordered the unlocked version as well as 2 phone cases, the charger, and the Buds Pro. When the phone arrived for some reason it would not work with my carrier so I was told to return all the products and I would get credits to be able to purchase all those items once the new phone arrived. I have received the email giving me the $160 for the order of the new phone but have as of yet to get ANY response from Samsung to get the credits for the other items. I have spoken to 3 different CS  reps, twice on the phone and once in chat. I just want the free items that I originally ordered, that's all. This has literally been the WORST experience EVER in CS from ANY company that I have dealt with. I am at my wit's end and just want somebody to do something other than lip action with NO results!!! If it's not resolved they will lose a Samsung fan for life.

Chopemupgood
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Lying people at Samsung won't offer me the products they promised. I will NEVER buy another Samsung product again!
VerbumVeritum
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Chopemupgood did you speak to a supervisor? Also, please remember to abide by the Community Guidelines when posting. Language like you used isn't acceptable here, and you may end up being banned. 

Samsung Community Guidelines

0 Likes
Chopemupgood
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Do you have any way that I can access a supervisor? Sorry for the language, I did edit the post.
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Chopemupgood I know you're feeling really frustrated, I know I would be! Generally I haven't had a lot of luck whenever I have called in to speak with a Samsung agent. I have always had my problem resolved when requesting a supervisor. Just call up E-Commerce and ask for one. I know the wait times can be long :( but there aren't too many other options. Clamly explaining the situation to someone with the power to help you is your best recourse for a resolution. I have also heard that some people have been directed to the "Office of the President" for solutions for problems like these. 

0 Likes
Chopemupgood
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I will give it a try this afternoon. I don't have a lot of hope after the CS person dropped my chat this morning.
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Chopemupgood yeah.... never chat for something important like this. It's always best to call, and make sure they have a call back number to reach you if the line goes dead (which happens). Mention the Office of the President if a supervisor can't help you. They definitely know what it is.