1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for reaching. We can't speculate about the release of future updates as they are pushed through the carrier. I would recommend reaching out to your career for further assitance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
11 Replies
MonicaGilmore
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Trust me you don't want the June 1st update, I got it and it made it to where my phone cant make or receive phone calls or texts and no one can help me. Extremely frustrating
Blue7
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21

have you contacted the carrier? or have you tried your SIM on a different device? try making/receiving calls and sending/receiving texts in safe mode. 

MonicaGilmore
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm heading to Verizon right now hopefully it's just my sim and I can get a new one
0 Likes
MonicaGilmore
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Okay Everyone thanks for your help Verizon said since my phone was bought unlocked that there system caught it and blocked it. So they fixed it and got me a new sim card and everything is working again!
0 Likes
nopen1278
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
S21 ultra on t-mobile. They haven't pushed the June update as far as I can tell.
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
I got it on the s20 ultra weeks ago on tmobile.
0 Likes
nopen1278
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes it looks like t-mobile released the update for your device on June 11. Not yet for the s21 series.
0 Likes
GucciCity
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm with t-mobile also and I'm behind 2 updates. .They are no good!!
userEu4M2nDeIA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
If I got my first auto update on tmobile for unlocked s21ultra will I receive the 2nd Auf update? Still waiting
0 Likes