JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

June security update S21

(Topic created: 06-16-2021 10:29 AM)
Bman82
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

When will the Samsung Galaxy S21 get the June Security update in the USA? AT&T Here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers' discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
henfredemars
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21
I've got this exact phone and I've already got the update, but I'm factory unlocked. I think AT& T has a reputation for suppressing updates until they approve them.
0 Likes
answerme
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Why does my phone update without wifi and even when I'm in a real area with no phone service?
I can't make a call to save my life and ask for directions to a job site but I can sure update the operating system on my limited data with no problem at all even when I try to post the update it ignores me and updates anyway
How do you stop the automatic updates without wifi access?
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers' discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes