JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Junk Fake Phone πŸ“± my phone phone isn't working right since the 3rd week

(Topic created: 09-21-2021 04:12 PM)
bobbd44
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
This device S21 Ultra 5G unlocked paid for is junk. Made in North Korea. I've been trying to get Samsung to do something about since I purchased it back in February 13 no help at all. It's non existence in there system. I did my research and it said that the phone does not exist at all. I bought it from Best buy in Florida where I live It's crashed 5 time's now and lost everything on my device pic's of my kids work that date's back to the early 2000's as well as pdfs of work order's and so on. The advertising of my device at the time of purchase lied I have no where near the software in my phone as displayed. As well as all features are disabled and missing. SO SAMSUNG WHAT is GOING ON AND WHAT are you going to do about my nightmare of a phone this is bad business and a loyal customer service. I've been with Samsung since the first Gallexy and turned my home into a smart home with all of your products 2 fridgorators and microwave, wash, dryer 5 TV's and so on. I demand answer's now not let's try to fix it or take it to you break it we fix it cell phone store what a joke. This is a Patch level 1 . You send me the email in May after the damage is done. Need answer's and asap.?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about all the frustration you are experiencing with your S21 Ultra and I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

Full Name:
Physical address (including city, state, and zip code):
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " βœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about all the frustration you are experiencing with your S21 Ultra and I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

Full Name:
Physical address (including city, state, and zip code):
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " βœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes