Original topic:

Just bought S21U, saw interesting feature exactly once.

(Topic created on: 4/6/21 1:27 AM)
userJIcrF365Jx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

So, as the title states, I just got an S21 Ultra. Love the phone so far. Amazing screen, almost unsettlingly smooth movements in certain apps with the 120Hz screen. But one thing that intrigued me that I didn't see on my previous Note 9... When purchasing an adapter to use to hardwire a DashCam, the website I was making the purchase (Advance Auto Parts), the checkout screen said to tap my credit card to enter the details automatically (or something like that). I will note that this happened on Chrome, just a few days ago (Saturday), and when I attempted to get the message to come up again to test that feature, I can't seem to get it to work. The message no longer comes up, rather it just pulls up the list of cards that I have saved on my phone.

I'm honestly not sure if this is a Samsung feature, a Chrome feature, or what, so I thought I would try asking here after numerous searches on Google that turn up nothing but how to use Google Pay/GPay and Samsung Pay in store. Even a few searches on Reddit didn't bring up any information.

Any thoughts? Has anybody else ever see this, and know how to get it to show up again?

1 Reply
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Never heard of that.  The closest I've seen to that are apps that take a picture of your card and import them.  I just tried to order something o their website and nothing popped up except my saved credit cards.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes