Original topic:

Keep the Note, S-Pen and Internal Storage MicroSD!

(Topic created on: 4/19/21 8:31 PM)
userAGyoGtdhMY
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi Samsung,

What sets us apart from iphone is having common sense useful features like a micro SD slot and the amazing S Pen. As a business owner, a photographer, and videographer I can fill up a phone with data within a short period of time. I appreciate that samsung has the best camera right now. However, people need space to keep their photos which means we need a micro SD. I saw many samsung lovers like myself would have upgraded if the phones had the microSD. As a SAMSUNG NOTE USER, I need the S-Pen and the microSD. I love the S Pen because I use it to take notes and draw on the screen. I enjoy having it inside the device which I can pull out to use. 

4 Replies
userE2Rf1gwqv3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I hope you know that Google is the one that's slowly stripping away SD Card support. Samsung is just removing it before it becomes more useless. Android used to be able to move apps to SD Card... they removed that. Now with scoped storage, it's harder for developers to support it and there's also a performance hit. You can't even record 4k videos to SD Card now anyway. At some point, just get usb-c flash drives since you're basically using the SD Card to cut and paste data over anyway.
0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
It is not samsung fault or any other manufacturer. They only follow the number. When people don't use it, they remove it. It's our fault. We are getting less technical.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
I agree. Please bring back the micro SD card slot on your future flagships.
0 Likes
usermiI3Ll4M1W
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I know where you're coming from but I dove for the s21 ultra and the pen still works on it plus you can now use full sized emr styli from several brands. They feel premium and still way cheaper than Apple pencil.

20210419_233508_24345.jpg

0 Likes