Original topic:

Latest update issues

(Topic created: 11-21-2021 11:06 AM)
usereiBkzohGZu
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

This is the first update from Samsung that has actually made the phone more difficult to use, rather than easier. What the **bleep** are you thinking? 1) My contact names changed to a tiny font. 2) When I'm scrolling for  a contact, there's no letters on the right side of the screen that I can press and go directly to A, B, C, etc. 3) I used to be able to display a text message and press the phone symbol to call the person, but that is now gone; now you have to click a dropdown list to do that, which is an unnecessary step!  4)  There's an extra step now just to send a normal emoji. I could go on, but I have a life. 

Please fix these items Samsung; I've stuck with Android for years for its ease of use, and you just made it more difficult!!! ☹️ 😡

5 Replies
MsBeIsMe19672021
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm glad it's not just me. I hate this update
zaksma
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Yeah...I am having a problem...I am not getting ads to raise number of h8n5s si n clothes update. Can som3one please contact me, tell me why and how to fix it?
God_Bless
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Scrolling in contacts is more difficult without being able to navigate to letters on the right scroll bar.  Samsung update needs to correct this.

rexb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I have the same problem and ad I text the words are so small I can hardly see what um texting
userBBfqOfhZbp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

First, no memory cards now this. I might get a different phone next time. 

0 Likes