Original topic:

Lock Screen Wallpaper Not Showing

(Topic created: 07-16-2021 03:30 PM)
userl2On0Eywc9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

So for whatever reason I can no longer get any type of wallpaper to show on my lock screen, whether its a still picture or an animated one. It was working just fine then I was messing around with the edge lighting settings on the phone, the stock one wasn't working at first so I  downloaded a few apps  in the galaxy store, I didn't like all the adds so I uninstalled those and just went back to the stock one they provide. Got that to work eventually but now when I lock my phone its just  a black screen with the clock and date shown.  I've tried using different images, and animated ones, downloaded new ones too and nothing will show now. Restarted and powered off the phone of course too. Not sure what else I can try?

0 Likes
11 Replies
Ellin
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Did you try good lock
0 Likes
userl2On0Eywc9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Good Lock?

0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21
Go to recovery mode and repair apps
0 Likes
userl2On0Eywc9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Thanks, I tried that but unfortunately its still doing the same thing 

0 Likes
Ellin
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Good lock is an app from the Samsung store it's fabulous it has various different apps all in one that helps you customize a ton of things it's literally the best app around, look it up and watch u tube videos to get help, watch the tube station called "sakitech", he's terrific and breaks down everything very clearly, are you in the united States? Cause I'm not sure if good lock is available in other countries, definitely give this a try, there are about 10 different customizable apps ask within his lock, save you can download them separately, let me know what you think, good luck!
0 Likes
Ellin
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
There is also another u tube station thats terrific it's called "Jimmy is primo"
0 Likes
userl2On0Eywc9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

So I got that and tried and few of the things and it still won't allow any type of wallpaper on the lock screen . Its not a huge deal just makes me really mad when something doesn't work like it's supposed to . But thanks for the info! I'll check those youtube channels out as well!

Ellin
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
The app that does the lock screen is called"lockstar"
0 Likes
Ellin
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I use it and actually set up my lock screen with 4 different pics that change each time I lock the screen
0 Likes