Original topic:

Locked out of my new Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 4/29/21 10:52 PM)
userL6vtDwkbOu
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I got a new Samsung Galaxy phone was unable to put anything in it may have got to the point of putting it find my phone but at the point I'm at right now I can't get past the pattern lock that I put on it and Drew a diagram so I wouldn't forget it and when I got back to my phone it says it was the wrong patter n and when I go to reboot the whole system it's got the little laying on his back with his daughter of his belly open and I can't get past that point is there anybody can help me

5 Replies
Bwandrych
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
You can try to put the phone into Recovery Mode and trying to factory reset the device from there. The button setup is a little different for every galaxy phone. But I have the S21 Ultra, I need to Completely Turn off the Phone. Then hold, Power Button + Volume up (at the same time and hold them until recovery pops up).

Navigate using your volume up or volume down keys and the power button is the "enter or OK " button.

Factory resetting your device will erase all of your save data and make the phone like you got it brand new again.

https://krispitech.com/galaxy-s21-recovery-mode/
SamsungS82
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I was give same advice for my s8+ when it locked for some completely unknown reason and changed my password. Needless to say, it is still very locked.
0 Likes
zoomie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Don't call technical service. They will only repeat every word u say then at the end of the conversation say we cannot help u. It is like talking to 3 year olds. The service at samsung is a joke. Samsung should not be allowed to sell directly to the USA. I am trying single handedly to put a stop to that.. I have had this company do me wrong at every turn. Don't let it happen to you also
Bwandrych
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Yeah I won't lie I think ebay has better technical support lol
zoomie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Where do these Samsung representatives come up with their support suggestions? We are asking for help not asking them for directions on how to blow up our new devices so we have to then send back to those fools our devices they just told us to damage to charge us to repair. Good Grief. Samsung has gone off the rails!!!!!
0 Likes