JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Lost my default clock faces

(Topic created: 02-26-2021 05:03 AM)
JRStewart
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Hey everyone, while doing smart switch from a S10 plus to S21 I must have messed up because I lost my default clock faces. I did a back up, factory reset the device and got them back. However, when I woke up this morning the default faces were gone and the S10 ones came back and replaced them. How can I get the default clock faces back? I prefer the thinner look. Thank you!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy S21

idk if you mean clock style in lock screen, but there is a way you can change that in below setting

settings - lock screen - clock style.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Options
Galaxy S21

As much as people think that it's actually a useful feature when you are switching from one phone to a new phone do not restore that phone from a backup the only thing that you should restore from a backup or maybe your phone calls your text messages and maybe a couple of apps if you have previously deleted anything or if you've changed any huge system settings and you bring that stuff over to the next phone through a backup restore it will also restore a lot of the settings from your previous phone and it keeps them that way the only way that you might be able to fix it is if you do a factory reset on your phone and just start clean don't restore from a backup if you look hard enough into it you'll see that a lot of us big Tech guys will be very open and honest and let you know that you should always start clean and never bring data over at least as little amount of data as you possibly can remember there's a lot of files and folders and cash and things that you don't even know about that are floating around on your phone in file formats which actually do what you set your things on your phone to do and if you bring those over they prioritize and become default over your new phones original settings

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21
I wish I would've heard this two weeks ago, when the tech over the phone had me backup my brand new s21 plus to Verizon cloud, then he told me after reboot, check do not install contacts but install everything else. or maybe a month ago when I first received the phone the tech at the store set it up while I watched him, he transferred everything from my old galaxy A50 to my new s21 plus.
0 Likes
Solution
Options
Galaxy S21

idk if you mean clock style in lock screen, but there is a way you can change that in below setting

settings - lock screen - clock style.

missmotta
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
i believe that some of the clock faces that were available in the previous UI are not available for One UI 3.1.
0 Likes