JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Lost my s21 Ultra 5g

(Topic created: 04-14-2022 06:24 AM)
CasanovaSingh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I have lost my s21 ultra 5g ph. I need help to track it. It's sign in with the find my device and I have tried everything but it's unable to track the phone. CAN'T REACH DEVICE.... this msg shows up where ever I try to locate my phone.
0 Likes
3 Replies
userdJ7MHjEyok
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Sorry but someone prolly found it and removed the SD card right away. Or wherever it is, it's turned off. I use Google time-line and if you had your location on it will say the last place you were using it. Hope this helps
0 Likes
Finesse4188
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Now if I'm not mistaken and I may be wrong anybody out there reading this can tell me otherwise please do but there is a security key that Google provides that have to do with your Bluetooth and it should be able to read your Bluetooth whenever they turn it on if somebody else has your phone because I think the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi goes together and if they're under the same settings your phone will pick it up as a security key code because my phone I would like six houses down and all I have to do is turn my Bluetooth on and it found my phone
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello, I realize how upsetting this must be for you. Find My Mobile gives you access to the location of your device, even when it’s offline. I am including a link to a guide to assist you with finding your phone https://www.samsung.com/my/apps/find-my-mobile/