Original topic:

Love my phone;sick of this hacker!! Plz help?

(Topic created: 09-15-2021 11:13 AM)
foreverstudent
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
There's  a lot of history.  I've allowed it to go on way too long.  I'm not  sure what all to say rn. Basically he controls my life. Isolation,  overwhelmed by notifications.  You name it I'm experiencing it. Have to reset my network connections 5 times a day. He keeps my ringer turned off, I have to reset it probably 30 times a day. Plz some one  help . 
9 Replies
brookadocious
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Has he ever had his hands on your phone
0 Likes
foreverstudent
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
No
0 Likes
foreverstudent
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Well only ppl was Verizon employees
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21

Can you provide any more specific details about the phone and the issues? Seems you have Verizon. Do you have a Samsung account, a Google account or both and more. Is sync enabled? Do issues still continue with airplane mode. I am trying to figure out if an app could be responsible or someone with access to the account and syncing settings.

0 Likes
foreverstudent
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Have both accounts although I didn't set up Samsung account. I'm still learning, but started with just Google account. Believe this other person did ; doing Samsung in my name. He's got Samsung pay set and everything. My banking accounts been overdrawn so much that one local bank refuses to issue another debit card. He's ruining my reputation. Can't get anyone to help either way.
0 Likes
foreverstudent
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Also I should mention there's a dating / **bleep** type theme to it all
0 Likes
moe
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Most likely you've downloaded 3rd party software. Update your passwords to everything and hard rest your phone.
0 Likes
foreverstudent
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Google calendar notifications every hr or so with sexual type plans with unknown ppl... all those contacts have edu type email addresses
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Factory reset and do not restore your backup and change your passwords.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes