Original topic:

Low Volume on the Galaxy S21 Ultra

(Topic created: 02-12-2021 11:31 AM)
userotvawnCqJ8
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi, I'm having issues with my galaxy 21 ultra. Th volume is very quiet. I can't hear media hardly. 

I have manually altered settings to the highest they can go and it's still very quiet. If there is anything else making a noise at all I can't hear my phone.

Anyone else had this or know how to fix this? 

Thank you 

14 Replies
CalderCay
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Are you referring to the built-in speakers in the phone ... or when using wired or Bluetooth earbuds?

And what about the audio source?
Songs on phone?
Youtube videos?
Videos on phone you've recorded?
... etc
0 Likes
SHERMIN56
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
I have a S21 Ultra 5G and the volume works great. it's actually pretty loud....could if you go into settings sound volume and make sure everything is turned up.
Blue7
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21

system volume as well? or media volume only? report it via samsung members app if you're still experiencing the issue

0 Likes
Fatenyl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Was there a fix to this
user41IJH2IwRs
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I bought the 21+ 2 weeks ago, I am having the exact same issue. System and media volume work absolutely fine until I connect media via Bluetooth. When connected to two separate Bluetooth speakers the volume is so low when turned all the way up. I have manually changed all settings with the same issue occurring. When I connect a S9+ and S20 to these two speakers the Bluetooth volume is working perfectly.

I kind of regret buying this phone because of this issue.

SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Does this issue still occur when your phone is in safe mode?

Have you tried clearing the cache partition on your phone?

DugFun
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I have the same issue. Just cleared cache partition and tried safe mode. Still have the issue.
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Just to clarify is the audio low on media volume or call volume?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Fatenyl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
If it's bluetooth headphones. Use your touch controls to turn up the volume
0 Likes