Original topic:

MISSING SMART TAG

(Topic created on: 2/18/21 2:22 PM)
user8Axn0QPfDg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Still havent received my smart tag, order page still shows its been delivered which it hasnt even though the agent i spoke to said it was automatically update to show that it was delivered, still havent had any email from Samsung to let me know what is happening. This company is a joke just because they have finally released a phone that doesnt have any major issues for several years they think its ok to con people and not send out items that they promised

8 Replies
StephenB222
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Mine did arrive. Out of the blue, but there were SO many issues with the order process.
userQKak91zWr0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
It shows delivered on my Samsung account but I have not received it...
Kev93
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Message them on the chat. I did and they scheduled mine for shipping on 2/24
LRenae
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
I haven't received my smartphone tag either and mine also says delivered but with all the storms in Texas I expect a wait until the weather passes. I contacted them a few days ago and they said it will be sent soon as if was supposed to ship when the snow storms hit. I'm also waiting on the case I ordered. but it's all coming from Texas and since weather is bad. I expect a bit of a wait until the weather clears.
StephenB222
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
They come out of DFW area, and it's been a nightmare here. I'd give it a bit more time, then harass the heck out of them!
LRenae
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
yeah I'm aware of the weather that's why I'm giving it time
userRQQuiO8NzO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Same here, my packing slip does not show smart tag but website says delivered. I assume this is an issue on their side and I can't imagine them wanting to upset people over $29 so since I am unable to contact them I will just assume they will fix this.

SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Our eCommerce team is the only team that handles online orders, you will need to speak with them directly at 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes