Original topic:

MST

(Topic created on: 4/18/21 2:33 PM)
userZq3MRBxGGs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I hope you bring back MST.  I just purchased the S21 and realized it doesnt have MST.  I am considering returning it, Im within the 15 days, because it doesnt have MST.  There are several small shops in the US that have not or can not afford to update their card readers for NFC.  I knew 95% of the time if I had my S8 with me I could use Samsung pay.  Now if Samsung Pay is the same as Google Pay, and Google pay is easier to use,  why would I want to use Samsung Pay?  Dont base all your decisions to discontinue service options on what is happening in China, etc.  BRING BACK MST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin

2 Replies
YMM
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
This is what made them different from Google pay and Apple pay. What a disappointment! I would enter some stores and they would be like we don't accept Apple pay/Google pay I'm sorry. I would still use my Samsung pay and it was like I did magic lol. Hopefully they get it together, the one ui 3 Android 11 update isn't so good either ...
0 Likes
AG6
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
I don't think it will be returning. It's an outdated technology and wireless NFC is the future.
0 Likes