Original topic:

Massive delays?

(Topic created: 09-30-2021 08:30 PM)
userlLE4qypmZq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
We ordered two phones at the beginning of August through Samsung, mine came that very same day, but my husband's order said begging of September when we placed the order. A couple of days before the promised date, I checked and it said October 5th. I contacted someone on chat but they weren't all that helpful, just basically said "you'll get it eventually". Now that tomorrow is October 1st, I checked again and now it's saying November 23rd. If I'm shelling out hundreds of dollars at one time for a device, I expect it to arrive within the time frame I was promised. I know it'll come down to "covid this" and "covid that", but is been nearly 2 years since we've been dealing with this mess, if you haven't figured it out yet then I don't know what to tell you. We just want the device we paid for two months ago. I've never bought devices straight from the source and paid the whole amount up front before, but let me just tell y'all, I ain't impressed. There was absolutely no information telling us that there were supply and demand issues, otherwise we wouldn't have messed with it at all. If Samsung had been transparent up front, we wouldn't be as upset as we are about this. 
7 Replies
Gabriel544
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I am trying to get a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and having somewhat of the same issue, I ordered it in the afternoon of September 25th and the expected delivery date was October 5th. I even got an email saying it was confirmed to arrive on the 5th, but now that I go back to look at my order it now says it's expected to arrive on October 28th. A little disappointed if I'm being honest.
coopaloop
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Easier to go to a Store like Bestbuy get them maybe the same day
userlLE4qypmZq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Yeah, I agree. That's what I'm thinking we should have done instead, but I was lured in by the decent military discount and trade in value.
0 Likes
coopaloop
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Same way at the store
userlLE4qypmZq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I absolutely agree. I've always had a galaxy since the first galaxy smart phone and I've never been this disappointed in the company like this before. They really should just anticipate that there's going to be demand, ESPECIALLY over the stupid purple colored devices. Samsung should stop worrying so much about competing with Apple and pay more attention to their customers. Don't worry about **bleep** Apple is doing, just worry about your customers. And yeah I also did see they got a rep in here like "just be patient", like I've BEEN patient homie, for two months, we just want what we paid for.
users7Hlj2yESJ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I ordered an S21 Ultra early September, date constantly pushed back, now Oct. 26th but they just charged my card (and for more than the original invoice.) I think their lack of efficiency/customer support will continue until it starts costing them $$$.  And the Pixel 6 Pro rumors are starting to look interesting.  

I've been using Samsung phones since the S4, but always got via carrier. First experience with Samsung's web page.

userbPtuOXYRNf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

They have turned very deceitful...