Original topic:

Memory expansion on S21?

(Topic created: 06-05-2021 01:44 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21

Im confused.   Help. New android user here.  I purchased the S21 plus 5g and didn't get the larger storage because it stated online the website that it had expandable storage.  Well i need it now!  So i went and purchased a micro card that said it was for phones and it didn't fit.  Girl at best buy said that this phone doesn't have it.  Called customer support and same answer.  Now I'm stuck paying for this phone that i now have no memory to.  If i want to take a picture i have to delete 50.  I'm really not happy. Oh and i removed half my apps   

Best part,  after on the phone for an hour worth cs, i need to do a hard re set on the phone and maybe it will help.  But this phone doesn't back up all your data.  She told me to find another app that does first. OMG.  Why did i leave Apple?!!! 

Now i get a message offering discount on memory card from Samsung!   Does this one work?   Was i miss informed?  If course it doesn't show what phones are compatible. Any help is greatly appreciated. OR, anyone looking to purchase a s21 +5g, let me know.  I have one.  

0 Likes
2 Replies
ChrisAllen
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Yeah, no sd cars expansion on the s21's. Try and use some sort of cloud service. Google has "google drive" and I'm pretty sure samsung has one also. That'll free up a bunch of storage and hopefully you can keep all your things 🙂 let us know if you figure it out!
0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Google drive is excellent. It stores anything, documents, photos, audio, you name it and it puts a triangle app on your home page for easy retrieval. There are no SD card capabilities in the S21 it was removed. My A21 doesn't have one either. That Samsung discount memory card you refer to can be used on certain Samsung phones.
0 Likes