JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Messenger notification issue through Textra

(Topic created: 06-14-2022 05:32 PM)
Mark57
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I just got a Samsung Galaxy S21 fe and thought I set it up correctly but I have not been receiving sound notications for text messages. I am using Textra app. for text messages and in settings made it my default messenger app. I picked the sound, vibration style and put the volume along with vibration at the highest setting. I made sure that the app allowed sound notifications; however, I still do not receive any sound or vibration notifications. Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Mark
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Please Follow the Textra application support page since the application has its own settings for Notifications and Sms settings https://textra.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/506498-no-notifications-notifications-stopped-wo...).

View solution in context

5 Replies
NoctisCaelum
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

Sorry to hear the situation. I would like to confirm if you change only the Sound you picked at the Sounds and Vibration settings? If it is try changing the notification of the app you wanted by going to Settings > Apps > Textra > Notifications and from here change the sound of notification for incoming messages. Let me know if this helps you.

0 Likes
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Please Follow the Textra application support page since the application has its own settings for Notifications and Sms settings https://textra.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/506498-no-notifications-notifications-stopped-wo...).
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
You can also check your settings for sounds and vibration and select notification vibration pattern
0 Likes
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

go into Textra app's app info by pressing and holding the app > info icon > notifications > make sure allow sound and vibration is selected > also check notification categories settings as well

0 Likes
Mark57
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Issue solved
0 Likes