JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Modes, galaxy watch, system sounds problem

(Topic created: 01-13-2023 04:13 AM)
user8VZxMaJKOt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Samsung needs to work together with the modes people, watch people and the system sound people to make it so when my watch decides I'm not sleeping anymore it doesn't shut off sleep mode, which then makes the system sounds turn on causing a beep I can't shut off. And then I'm really awake and . Don't mess with peoples sleep! This has been happening since the last update. Make it so there is an option I can select were it will go into sleep mode automatically but it's a manual process to take it out. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes