Original topic:

Most of pictures disappeared from the Gallery app?. Any advise??

(Topic created: 01-21-2024 05:20 PM)
userdynfiJR4gT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Most of photos and albums disappeared from the gallery app. But I can see some of the photos in the Google photos. How do I restore them into gallery app? Not the first time this has happened. Pls help...
14 Replies
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
There should be 3 bars in the bottom right corner to bring up a menu. Press that, then press the trash icon. From there, you should be able to select and restore your photos from within the samsung Gallery app.
0 Likes
userdynfiJR4gT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I looked there, the pictures that are there are the ones I deleted.
0 Likes
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
From there, if you see the images, click the ones you would like to keep and press the restore button in the bottom left corner, and they should return to the normal gallery section.
0 Likes
userdynfiJR4gT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I dont need to restore old deleted pictures. I need to restore the pictures that were in gallery app...
Iriemango
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I use One Drive for backup since I use Samsung photos. However if you use Google then you should be able to retrieve them from Google Drive as after awhile mine as well automatically go to cloud. A feature I am not fond of.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
Did you happen to back them up on the cloud or one drive drop box ?????
0 Likes
userdynfiJR4gT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
No. I back them up on Google photos. I didnt delete any of the pictures.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
So you back them up to google photos but they aren't there? That's what I use. Coukd you be out of storage space. I know you can pay for more memory. Not sure exactly how that works. I wish they hadnt taken away the memory card slot.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
Wow! That would be huge for me. If one of there updates loses my pictures, I'm gonna be hot! I sure hope you find them.