Original topic:

Motherboard issues on S21, phone customer service has been pathetic so far

(Topic created on: 5/17/21 2:11 PM)
Krishna_chai
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Got the new Samsung Galaxy S21 delivered to me in the first week of Feb 2021 as a trade in for my Samsung Galaxy S10+.
 Phone worked well for a couple of months, and then started switching off abruptly.
 I messaged the Samsung messenger group and uploaded videos of the issue, and talked to Customer care. They asked me to take the phone to a Samsung care center, I blocked an appointment and went to UBreakIFix Samsung care center in Bellevue, they said it is a motherboard issue and that they don't have to ability to repair it. They recommended me to call Samsung customer care again and said that they would replace the phone. 
 When I reached out to Samsung customer care again and summarized my UBreakIFix experience, they said i will need to mail the device to Samsung and I won't be provided with a loaner phone in the meanwhile to use too for a good 10-15 days! 
 I have a huge family of Samsung devices, and this frustrating experience makes me want to switch to Apple ecosystem.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Merikathryn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I understand. I had basically the same problem with my Note 10+. My cell phone provider shipped me a new one and sent me a return box for the other one. It still worked well enough to save all of my data before I wiped it. If the cell provider had not provided me a phone, I would.have been up a creek.
0 Likes