Original topic:

Music Stuttering and Glitching

(Topic created: 07-02-2021 09:13 PM)
userQ2Zdq77scR
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello,

I recently got a Samsung S21 about a week ago, and recently I've tried downloading music onto it. However, at least half of the new songs I download skip and stutter to the point where the song is not listenable. This occurs regardless of the music app I use, and it occurs both with bluetooth earbuds and through my speaker. I've tried just about everything I could possibly think of, yet nothing seems to fix this issue. 

2 Replies
BIGMIKE777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
This could be a number of things
Wifi signal
Cell signal
App stability
Does it do it streaming the music ?
0 Likes
BIGMIKE777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
The post leaves out some key details in my best knowledge if the music is stuttering and skipping when being downloaded to the device there's tons of ways to do this if it's skipping when you're downloading using a streaming app check the settings and change whether you're downloading it to the SD card if you have one or to the internal storage if you're downloading from a thumb drive or from a computer to the device the music file that you're downloading it from could be corrupted it could be encrypted a lot of times if you're sharing music it's done on purpose for pirating reasons.
If you can stream music from Apple music Pandora etc without it stuttering that means the app itself is fine in the settings you can pick where to download music change that setting see if that helps if not uninstall the app that you're trying to download from and reinstall it.
0 Likes