Original topic:

My S21 Ultra survived 11 hours in a lake!!

(Topic created: 08-03-2022 05:46 PM)
userEvJuRMjbN4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Worth sharing. I've lost phones to the murky depths before and this was just an amazing story. We were at our lake cabin in Minnesota and the phone apparently fell out of my pocket at the end of the dock around midnight while stargazing. I couldn't find it that night or the next morning, despite many family members helping to look. Then around 11am the next day I jumped in the lake at the end of the dock and looked back and finally saw it on the bottom of the lake in 5 ft of water where it had spent the night. When I brought the phone to the surface the screen lit up beautifully, because it now had cellular service again and all of my texts and phone calls etc. from the previous 11 hours started coming through to the phone!  Everyone was amazed. The 10x camera had a little trouble focusing the first time I used it but it seems to be ok now. Wow. Thank you Samsung for doing an amazing job of waterproofing this phone even beyond its 2m for 30 min spec. I'm using it to write this feedback : )
8 Replies
userNpAT0vv6sO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Nice save! Wow.
saphira95
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Wow, that's awesome
BEN83
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Nice story that you're sharing with us all.
0 Likes
Jaztin
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
My S21 Ultra survived a fall from a second floor hitting a ceramic floor
UnicornBeast
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
With or withouta case on it?
0 Likes
UnicornBeast
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
With or without a case on it?
0 Likes
userEvJuRMjbN4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
This makes me laugh because my wife and three daughters all have iPhones that are constantly broken.
0 Likes
userEvJuRMjbN4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
With a standard non-waterproof case
0 Likes