JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My S21 Ultra will not stay connected to my vehicle through android auto or Bluetooth

(Topic created on: 1/27/21 2:07 AM)
userCIWPstWvkT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

My S21 Ultra will not stay connected to my vehicle through android auto, but my S20 will, any help?

39 Replies
MFrizel
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I just got my S21 Ultra today and it will not stay connected to my vehicles Android auto. I have a 2020 Santa Fe and I have had no issues with my S20+
0 Likes
Patriot1776JG
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
maybe try removing the app then reinstall. or maybe a network reset ( just understand your erase your network settings, and any Bluetooth devices )
0 Likes
userEKtogp7uwK
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Very saddened and disappointed to see yet another round of Android Auto issue. 

Various site already reports massive issues with the new S21 and Android Auto not working. 

I am facing same issue as being reported: Android Auto doesn't connect or recognize your Samsung Galaxy S21 - other phones with same cables works flawlessly - huge disappointment! 

0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Try the shortest cabl;e you have.  I was reading a thread on the Razr 5G forum where they needed to use like a 6" cable while they were awaiting a software fix.  Of course some users had no issues but it did resolve it for others.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21

what's the car model and year?

0 Likes
MrKennyD
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
2013charger rt plus
0 Likes
user8j8ei90kdd
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi 

Same problem here with my s21 and my kia niro 2020.  It doesn't connect,  but works fine with my pixel 3.

Something must be done quickly by samsung,  it's unacceptable :face_with_steam_from_nose:. 

Johng422
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I have this same issue on my S20 ultra 5G and it gets very aggravating
userMYHuQOncpU
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I have only tried Android Auto installed in my 2019 Equinox once with my Galaxy S21+.  It was working well with my S9+.  I exited the app because no matter what adjustment I made the audio was very low.  I did not have time to play (hard and dangerous to trouble shoot while driving).  I hope all the issues are fixed soon as I have a long drive coming up and use Android Auto for Waze and Audible!