Original topic:

My music to Samsung music

(Topic created on: 4/19/21 9:38 AM)
Terris6active
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
To whom it may concern:

I'm trying to personalize my music from either YouTube music or Spotify......IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE FOR ME TO TRANSFER MY MUSIC OVER TO THE SAMSUNG MUSIC APP? :pouting_face:
0 Likes
3 Replies
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Hey @Terris6active, I hope you're doing well.

Can you clarify a bit? From your post, it seems like you're asking if you can download from YouTube Music and Spotify to your device storage to play in Samsung Music?

If so, I don't think this is supported by Google (YouTube Music) and Spotify. You'd need to use 3rd party apps/tools to download those files to your local storage which might be illegal. Both of the said apps do allow you to cache music to your device and let you "download" songs but they seem to only be playable from their respective apps.

Unless there is something I don't know, I don't think this is a thing. Apologies but I hope this answers your question.

Take care!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Terris6active
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
What 3rd party app should I use?
0 Likes
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

I apologize but I do not have a recommendation on a third party app that will allow you to download from YouTube Music or Spotify apps. You could research "YouTube to MP3 online converters" but you'd have to venture off solo with that one. ;)

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.