Original topic:

My s21 ultra

(Topic created: 06-12-2021 04:41 AM)
Lee67
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
My s21 ultra has started to take over 9 hr to wireless charge overnight on Samsung charging pad. Any help why ??? 
0 Likes
7 Replies
TR3Xx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes, if your not using an authentic Samsung (Fast Charging) adapter that just be the issue, or if you do have a Samsung (Fast Charging) adapter but don't have an authentic cable that may all so contribute to the issue. Since youe already have the Samsung Charging pad you my have a much better result with the Samsung (Super Fast Charger) adapter.
0 Likes
Pierogi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Both mine and my wife's phones suddenly stopped wireless charging on the pads we have been using, without any issues, since before we got our Note20U5G phones last October. This is the 2nd or 3rd time we have downloaded an update and it has broken wireless charging in some way or another. I can no longer get a charge at all.
0 Likes
TR3Xx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm sorry to hear about that. In some cases most phone cases my cause this issue. Remove the case then try again.
0 Likes
Pierogi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
It was the update. It worked fine literally minutes prior to the install. I didn't suddenly put an incompatible case on my phone without knowing I switched the case.
0 Likes
TR3Xx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Since this is a software issue, I reach out to Samsung developers team.
0 Likes
Pierogi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I've reported it. However, I've been reading that this started back in March with the OneUI3.1 update. I just happened to finally download the update at the beginning of this week. Nothing has been done, or has even been addressed by Samsung, in the last 3 months.
0 Likes
TR3Xx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm going to look more into this... "There is always a way out of no way".
0 Likes