JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Naming group texts

(Topic created: 05-03-2021 06:59 PM)
Diskman
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Cant seem to name an existing group text. Most receipents are ios. How do i name a group text?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
amt227
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I've named mine w/o problem, & most are iOS also. While in text, in hit the ellipsis in upper right. Then Category>Add New Category.
0 Likes
ThisGurl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I just purchased the Galaxy S21 5G and I'm already starting to regret giving up my LG phone. 

Has this community really been asking for the capability to name group texts for more than a year?  Like really?  Such a basic thing, but this overpriced device can't provide it to its users?    UGH!

0 Likes
DAE51D
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Literally came here to see how to name the group text too. How in 2021 is this still an issue **bleep**? 🤔

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes