Original topic:

New Icon onscreen

(Topic created: 08-07-2024 09:01 AM)
Irishman_Darts
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

454339992_10233339521258469_3773433566319385118_n.jpg

This Icon appeared on my phone approx a month ago. It is a shade lighter than the rest (inactive?) but is the first one listed. I have held the icon to see if it would give info or send me to where it is with no luck. None of my other phones have it on theirs.

It is an AT&T Business service and a Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G phone (unlocked)

Anyone know what this icon is and why?

I have asked on fb and other forums and I have received a ton of guesses but no one has it on their phones or truly know what it is

Thanks in advance

Mike

19 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Never seen that icon before looks like a icon to disable HR swipe all the down on your notifications panel and click on the pencil icon and select edit and it should have a name under the icon
1723045969163.jpg1723045969210.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

Irishman_Darts
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I've tried that too. The icon isn't listed there either. I looked (attached and scrolled through the pages and it's not shown. This is why it is driving me crazy šŸ™‚ Icons.jpg

0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S21

see if removing sound from the list makes that icon disappear since its showing up in the location of Sound has me thinking it has something to do with vibration 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy S21
It looks like the icon for this app. 1723047385476_1723047385470_0.jpg
Irishman_Darts
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Close but a little different and I have no info of that on my phone via search and word search. Thx

0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
What wifi router are you using?
In your screenshots, I don't see your Wifi quick button. Could this be your wifi?1723049094359_1723049094351_0.jpg
Irishman_Darts
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I am using a ZyXel router. My WIFI Quick button is there on top next to my Bluetooth icon when I pull the screen down a little more however that does look like the icon but I can't get any info on it to prove it is or isn't that. I have not had an update on my router for months.

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21

Did it appear after you installed a new app or had an update to an old one?

0 Likes
Irishman_Darts
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

The closest I can guess is it showed up after a Samsung update. I hardly ever install new apps on the phone and none around the time this showed.

0 Likes