Original topic:

New Phone, New Issues

(Topic created on: 2/2/21 4:48 PM)
Jess04
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Hey Samsung,

I recently switched from the Galaxy Note 20 to the S21 Ultra (Unlocked). I had a Bixby Routine setup on the previous phone, 

<IF Battery is Equal to or Above 97% 
THEN run the Bixby Quick Command "FULL BATTERY" (which is:) Bixby ask Repeat After Me to say "Battery Full.">

This way I would be notified and I could remove the phone from charge before it reached 100%. Ensuring my Battery will remain in good health. It has only performed this once successfully within the last few days since I purchased the phone. 

Is there something that went wrong during the SmartSwitch transfer? I tried to remove the Routine and recreate it. That was the one time it worked. But my Battery is above 97% as I type this and the Bixby Routine still has not run since I removed it from charge. Is there something I'm missing that I need to do? Or is this a bug in the software?
0 Likes
3 Replies
Options
Galaxy S21

can't you just re-create the routine? but i haven't seen anyone use this kind of routine lolol

0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I would recommend deleting the routine and then recreating it, though I know that's tedious. Let us know if it helps. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Jess04
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
I tried this and it still does not work
0 Likes