New feature requests and customization capabilities

(Topic created: 01-30-2024 12:41 PM)
JCS81
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Complete landscape orientation support

Lockscreen clock
Like in portrait orientation; the ability to customize where the clock is and size

Background / wallpaper 
The ability to select where the focus will be in landscape orientation seperated from the portrait orientation. [I know there is a transition auto focus that automatically picks where it will focus on in each orientation but I'd like to be able to fine tune where it is put or if it auto-focused bad, I could fix it]
Video lockscreen wallpaper landscape orientation support.
Like with pictures, how you can have it in both portrait and landscape orientation; it would be amazing to be able to have a video wallpaper in landscape orientation aswell
Video wallpaper for homescreen
Like how lockscreen can have 15 different video wallpaper; make it for homescreen too

Widgets in homescreen landscape orientation
Either fliud / flexible widgets or seperate widgets for landscape orientation.
Lots of widgets are stretched and small when transitioning to from portrait orientation to landscape orientation because they are fixed to certain dimension like 5x2; these deminsions stretched from portrait to landscape orientation making them look not as good. To fix this either fluid / flexible widget deminsion that can go from 5x2 to 2x5; Remove to locked deminsions of widgets. If not possible to make widgets more flexable maybe have seperated landscape widgets.

Portrait and landscape orientation homescreen profiles
Have difrent apps and widgets in each orientation. Can save profiles for quick switching widgets and apps in each orientation.

I think having the ability to customize your phone this much would be a huge advantage over competitors
So far everything is already great but there is always room for improvements
The more features and customization the better

Any people reading feel free to put other features and customizations you would like to see in the comments
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.