Original topic:

New update messed phone up completely

(Topic created: 04-04-2024 05:58 AM)
BigMac83
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
The update seemed to put phone back the way ut was a few updates ago. Apps are out of place and some don't even show up on home screen, though I can go into play store and open them from there! Hopefully no one else is having these issues, very frustrating considering one of them is my work app!
3 Replies
ExploringQuirks
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I have an S21+ and there is so many issues, most importantly is that none of my Samsung apps work. I cannot sign into my account, Store will not update, Cloud does not open and more.

I have done a network reset, cleared app data, reset app settings, cleared cache partition, and did a factory data reset.

0 Likes
ExploringQuirks
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I was able to get the store to open and update apps by connecting wifi and clearing credentials from Security and Privacy >More Security Settings >Clear Credentials. I would suggest going back into "View Security Certificates" and uncheck any that are from a suspect foreign entity.

DebbieT66
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I have the same problem, and I was thinking I did something wrong. All of my apps are out of order. I have extra apps on my homescreen and my app drawer is no where to be found. I came to this forum to find out if someone knew how to get the app drawer back.
0 Likes