Original topic:

No Charger why?

(Topic created on: 3/30/21 3:22 PM)
userZQ0k0KM8Vy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I just bought the phone and it doesnt come with a charger? I dont get it.... I called cs, and chat, no one seems to be able to get me a charger, at this point a brick has more use than this phone. 

They talk about being ecco friendly and yet people still need to buy a charger, a charger is a necessity for the phone to work. 

They said there was a promotion voucher but i missed it? I get it that some people has their old phone and able to charge it, but how about us that doesnt have it? how about us who is a 1st time high end phone buyer? my $200 phone comes with a charger. 

I get the charger is not on the box, but it should always be an option to get it.

8 Replies
userMhsYPJYXkc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Really? High end buyer....then buy a charger
userZQ0k0KM8Vy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

1st time.. you know.. just trying to be one of the OG's... 

0 Likes
userkV1COGBcZm
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I went to Walmart after complaining and they said they'd send me one but didn't. It's a C charger. Can't think what's it's called
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
Any charger will work but you're going to want a super fast charge capable adapter to take advantage of the charging speed that the phone is capable of using. You can buy Samsung's directly from them but there are plenty of aftermarket options available that are cheaper and better looking. Anker makes a great one for instance. Best place to find the largest variety is Amazon. If you prefer in store shopping between Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Costco and Sam's Club you should have some options in your area
0 Likes
userZQ0k0KM8Vy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

im not trying to take advantage of anything, just a charger i can use to charge the phone. If i would have known this doesnt come with a charger I would have bought and LG/moto/or pixel. they come with a charger... for the same price or cheaper.

0 Likes
Plantguru
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Go to Best Buy and pick up a super fast charging block for 25 bucks. Problem solved.
0 Likes
CatMan905
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
It uses a very common USB type C so it's easy to find a charger. Not much of an issue.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
I kept the one from my s20 plus.
0 Likes