Original topic:

No Keyboard Numbers Row

(Topic created on: 2/28/21 12:50 PM)
usernw6UJynmZD
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Is there a bug preventing the Samsung keyboard from displaying the numbers row on top? I go into options to enable & all it does is make the QWERTY keys taller. I want the numbers row on top & there doesn't seem to be a way to do this... this is on an s21 Ultra. 
7 Replies
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Mine works.  Have you rebooted?  Have you rebooted to the SAFE Mode? In the keyboard settings try reset to default? And lastly Reset all settings in General Management->Reset->Reset all settings.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
usernw6UJynmZD
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I have tried all of that to no avail.
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@usernw6UJynmZD 

Sorry, if you tried everything I suggested, then I think you only have 2 options.  Try a different Keyboard like Google or try a Factory Reset.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
usernw6UJynmZD
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
A factory reset is what I was afraid of. Gboard is great but I like the customization of Samsung.
0 Likes
latoplano_6_625
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21

settings -> general management -> samsung keyboard settings -> Layout -> turn on number keys

0 Likes
usernw6UJynmZD
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes, I do that & the keyboard just gets bigger without actually adding the number row.
userEnzPlanRty
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Screenshot_20210503-225417_Keys Cafe.jpg

 Open Keys Cafe in Good Lock and Edit simple keyboard and use the button that's shown in the attached screenshot, 

Done :hundred_points:

Please let me know, if it works for you, 

Cheers!!!

0 Likes