Original topic:

No Notifications for messages after update

(Topic created: 11-28-2021 05:27 PM)
Cutebears0411
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I am no longer getting notifications for my text messages after the latest update even though my settings are on for notifications. I finally got it to send me some notifications for the people I have set as priority, but I don't  want to have to set everyone as a **bleep**g priority. I have tried all the suggested fixes I have seen others post such as clearing the cache and starting in Safe mode and sent an error report. This is getting ridiculous. The  last update wiped out a ton of my contacts and there was no rhyme or reason to which one it chose to get rid of. So over Samsung right now. 😒
0 Likes
4 Replies
userTKT3MwvfzW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I just fixed mine by doing this:
try below steps for notification not vibrating
settings > notifications > More under recently sent > change the list from most recent to all > three dots > show system apps > Android system > select Allow sound and vibration under alerts
check all the notification settings for noti not showing issue
and have you tried swipe gestures if navigation buttons don't work properly?
submit an error report if you keep having those problems
0 Likes
Cutebears0411
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I have done all of that and none of it worked. I also have submitted an error report and they just said thanks for telling them. No ideas for fixing it, no timeframe on a fix, no anything. Just some update in the future may hopefully fix my problem they hope.
0 Likes
Cutebears0411
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I have done all of that and none of it worked. I also have submitted an error report and they just said thanks for telling them. No ideas for fixing it, no timeframe on a fix, no anything. Just some update in the future may hopefully fix my problem they hope.
0 Likes
userTKT3MwvfzW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm sorry. Hopefully they find a fix.
0 Likes