JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

No Visual Voicemail

(Topic created: 06-01-2021 06:25 AM)
henfredemars
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Hi! I've tried the Samsung dialer and Google dialer and neither have visual voicemail. This is an important feature to have. I don't understand why it's missing. This is especially annoying because I get a lot of spam calls and lack of visual voicemail makes them harder to filter. 

How can I get visual voicemail working on this device? I didn't know it was possible to not have this feature. 
25 Replies
Don12345
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Plumbing your number in special chat feaaturs at the top of the page
0 Likes
Don12345
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Put in
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
See if your carrier has a visual voicemail app. I know T-mobile does.
henfredemars
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
My carrier only supports built in visual voicemail; no apps for Mint Mobile.
0 Likes
DannyBoy91
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
As Diaboyos said, check your carrier. With AT&T I get voice-mail and visual voice-mail.
0 Likes
henfredemars
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I decided to go with YouMail for third party visual voicemail. I suspect my carrier just doesn't play well with Samsung for visual voicemail. It's always worked with the past three phones I've had. Weird.
0 Likes
Samsung_SD_CO
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Which carrier do you have?
0 Likes
henfredemars
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Mint mobile: a T-mobile MVNO.
0 Likes
Samsung_SD_CO
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
I know Mint Mobile Visual Voice Mail can be made to work with the iPhone dialer and I think some native Android phone dialers. But it does have trouble working with Samsung phones, since Mint Mobile doesn't have its own Visual Voice-mail App like T-mobile's. One possible workaround that I have heard is downloading a 3rd party Visual Voice-mail App such as "My Visual Voicemail" from the Google Play store.
0 Likes