Original topic:

No accessories came with the S21 Ultra 5G

(Topic created: 09-09-2021 11:01 PM)
Catfishfreddy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

You would think that if you're paying close to $1,100 for the S21 Ultra 5g, that you would at least get a charger with it or a case? Nope, cases and chargers cost extra.. Ain't that about a crock!

9 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Apple does the same thing ,and the Samsung s21 ultra came with a free case with spen during the pre order
HollowKing
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Samsung is doing their part on saving the environment like all other manufacturer's. Pretty sure you have plenty of chargers lying around.
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Agreed, I purchased a new usbc cable 10ft and a Anker brick for under 20 bucks, aftermarket usbc cables are much better
Catfishfreddy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
No, I don't have many laying around, I have one for my $200 Tab A that actually came with the tablet. This is like saying I'll sell you that $30,000 Cadillac but you gotta pay extra for the keys.. I'm not against saving the environment but when you spend that kind of money on a phone, I want a new charger not some old piece of **bleep** that's been laying around.. not all Samsung chargers fit all Samsung devices so your comment is irrelevant to me
0 Likes
Gorilla_Sam
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Not really, what if you have an old brick, or a brick that doesn't have fast charging capabilities. You have to buy one and guess what? It comes in a box, on top of that if you order one from Amazon it will come inside a package, so all together that's more trash that will go to the ocean and harm the environment than if they just give us one along with the phone. I love samsung cellphones but the real reason to not include headphones or charging bricks is so we can spend money buying , earbuds and samsung charging bricks and cases, they care about money, not the environment.
0 Likes
MutatedRam
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I personally will not purchase a phone that comes without a charger thats ridiculous could you imagine buying a car and it not coming with a battery Samsung just loves to mock Apple and then turn around and do the same they don't care about the environment
Catfishfreddy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Exactly
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Samsung and other Cellphone companies are doing this to cut down on Electronic waste
TMan58
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I have quite a few unfortunately. Plus some wireless and 5 port charging hubs. And a battery or two... I try to use them all.
0 Likes