Original topic:

No charging No Speaker No Network Connection.

(Topic created on: 2/19/21 10:42 AM)
WetBandit
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Hey guys,

Recently ive been having major issues w my Galaxy S21 5G. Curious if anyone else is having similar issues. There seems to be an issue with the whole lower portion of the phone.

1. Charging plugged in only slow charges. Ive tested the wire and brick and they charge other phones normally. Ive tried numerous cables and all only slow charge.
Wireless charging works but again its slow.

2. The phone cant read the SIM Card so there is no network connection. Ive removed the SIM and placed it in another phone, and the SIM works fine. I do get wifi and have tried to reset network setting and multiple other troubleshooting steps with no luck.

3. The lower media speaker just stopped working. No sound from the lower speaker only the top ear spraker. 

Ive never dropped the phone or submerged it in any water. There is zero damage to the phone. I have reached out to samsung and they will accept a return so thats a little reassuring. With that said it is a hassle to return and buy a new one especially if you traded in a device so you have to wait on return process before they adjust any pricing with credits. Let me know if anyone has experienced these issues. 
0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend a service repair. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
WetBandit
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Hi Samsung Admin. I have already requested a return for the phone and purchased a new one. As being a brand new phone it shouldn't need a repair but a replacement. Once the phone has been opened there is no guarantee on water resistance anymore and also since the phone is defective there is a high probability that there will be more issues down the line. Thanks for your post!
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

You're welcome. Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance in the future.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes