Original topic:

No sound or vibration

(Topic created: 08-12-2022 05:37 PM)
younggunlb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
The sound and vibration for my notifications and key input are no longer working. When I go into settings for notifications and change the tone, it won't play anything. The tones do work for phone calls. Any help would be appreciated. 
7 Replies
cali8702
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
resetting the network settings to refresh your connection to the network. Swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the Settings icon > scroll to and select General management > select Reset > Reset network settings > Reset settings > select Reset to confirm.
0 Likes
younggunlb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I did and it didn't work.
0 Likes
cali8702
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
The only thing I would do is a factory reset if nothing else works . Last resort. Or if you don't want to do that you could call your carrier or open up samsung chat if they are available.
0 Likes
Jacobbbb
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Make sure this is on. When it's set to silent it disables most vibrations and any sounds on the phone. Besides video and music ofcourse.Screenshot_20220812-215428_Samsung Members_1554_1660355669.jpg
0 Likes
younggunlb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
🤣....I know how to use the basic functions of my phone. Thanks but try again.
0 Likes
Jacobbbb
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Okay so research it yourself, I'm only trying to help.
0 Likes
younggunlb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Jacobbbb, thank you for your time in researching and diagnostic of my phone. I have done my own research before I asked the question here. Nothing I found worked. I called samsung and they couldn't fix it. I was hoping this would reach people who had firsthand knowledge that didn't have to research how to come up with a solution.