JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Not Receiving Verification Messages

(Topic created: 06-07-2022 08:40 PM)
MantisG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
When I use some applications or log into some of my accounts, they want to verify my device by sending me an SMS message with a verification code. I have never been able to receive these types of messages and I haven't been able to find anything in the settings to allow them.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy S21

Is the problem still occurring after contacting the carrier? I've been able to get the issue fixed by speaking with customer service through T-mobile.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Options
Galaxy S21
Have you set up any blocks for unknown numbers? That may be the reason you are not getting these messages.
0 Likes
MantisG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I do have some specific numbers blocked, but they shouldn't be the same number that this application uses. Also, it definitely shouldn't apply to all applications that use this form of verification which likely send those messages from different numbers. There is also no block that I'm aware of against spam or unknown numbers in general.
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
You need to contact your carrier and tell them that Short Code Messages are being blocked and to allow them.
0 Likes
Solution
Options
Galaxy S21

Is the problem still occurring after contacting the carrier? I've been able to get the issue fixed by speaking with customer service through T-mobile.