Original topic:

Notifications

(Topic created on: 6/8/21 1:32 PM)
Options
Galaxy S21
When I miss a call or text I don't see for example 1 on either of the apps I have circled. Is this known issue or just my phone and what can I do to fix this.

0 Likes
7 Replies
Options
Galaxy S21
What phone are you using ?
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
S21 Ultra
0 Likes
Andytheman
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
The phone is a stock phone icon and it looks like you're using Google messages? Phones and messages are a carrier issue usually but I'm not sure what's causing it. It's weird that neither of them are working. Need to talk to a tech expert in the forum. Scroll around you'll find them. I have no clue
Options
Galaxy S21
Ok thanks just started out of nowhere and I don't want to factory reset but might have no choice
0 Likes
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@EricParlatore 

In Settings -> Notifications -> Advanced settings, do you have "App icon badges" enabled? If this is not enabled, you won't see any number appear on the icons when there is a notification. 

0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

In the case that this doesn't fix the issue, you can also try submitting an issue report to Samsung Members app after you recreate the event. Have someone call you and intentionally miss the call and when you notice the number not showing, report using the app.

Options
Galaxy S21
It worked thank you so much. I must of hit it or something by mistake