JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Samsung GalaxyS21 MEGA-THREAD

(Topic created: 01-14-2021 04:17 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy S21

The all new Galaxy S21 family has arrived and we couldn't be more excited about our new flagship devices!

This is the *official* Galaxy S21 family reaction thread. What features do you like the most? Got any sneaky tips or tricks that might help out other users? Just want rave about the new device?

Drop all of your comments, reactions and speculations below! 

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 6.29.02 PM.png

Some quick highlights...

Galaxy S21/S21+

• New, vibrant colors
  • 12MP Rear Ultra-Wide Pro Camera System
  • 8GB RAM
  • Advanced chipset
  • Super fast 120Hz refresh rate
  • Up to 256 GB of internal storage
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy S21 Ultra

• Upgraded Quad Camera System
  • 108MP Camera Sensor
  • Bold new design
  • 5,000 mAh Battery Capacity
  • 6.8" Quad HD+ screen w/Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity O-Display
  • 12GB RAM
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy-S21-S21-plus_Infographic_main-768x1313.jpgGalaxy-S21-Ultra-Infographic_main-768x1313.jpg

More information: Galaxy S21/S21+, Galaxy S21 Ultra

-Samsung Team

416 Replies
McBright80
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

That may be true in some cases but Samsung will also be out and why not provide a wait list that way people can get what they wanted and Samsung makes a sale and customers leave satisfied completely with their purchase? It seems like these companies don't actually want to make more money nor care anymore about customer service. They give out what they want and that's all you get, no options for any thing else.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21

this is airways the case
there is a time companies make really good product then they realize they can cut cost

Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userwY4imsqnzj
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Really disappointed in their decision to remove the SD card slot. That was one of the features that made them so different from other phone companies. Now it is just another Apple device. Hopefully they will regret it and bring it back in next year's lineup. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21

I agree, they could have still had it inside but not compromise any space. I do have a Microsoft One drive account with one 1Tb but I do prefer a microSD card. I guess the SSD portable hard drive could accommodate the MicroSD card removal. also, MST has been removed for the US version which is also a thumbs down. The S21 Ultra however is still a beast of a phone. I just hope the next note will have a MicroSD expansion along with MST

Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Anonymous 

I'm sure you've seen on Twitter today all the fresh rumors of a possibility if there not being the next Note! Please, Samsung... Don't do it! 

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21

@Geno71 

If they do I would be sad, but would probably buy the new note20 Ultra. Who knows, it might go for millions in the future LOL

Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Anonymous 

I can see them adding the S-Pen support to the Fold and making it a Note replacement. Personally I think that's why they launch Folds at the same time as Notes... Maybe we'll see a Galaxy Fold Note next? Not to get sidetracked in this thread though, just saying. 

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Geno71 

The last Note I had was the Note 3.  If the pro S-Pen had all the functionality of the Note pen, including enabling the pen similar to what happens when you remove the Note pen from it's cradle, would the S21 Ultra be a replacement or is it still lacking some Note features...other than the microsd card?  

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
usercW2ySbkixT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Once again they are making a horrible decision that isn't supported by the consumers...smh didn't they learn the first time 🤦🏽‍:male_sign: