JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Samsung GalaxyS21 MEGA-THREAD

(Topic created: 01-16-2021 07:55 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy S21

The all new Galaxy S21 family has arrived and we couldn't be more excited about our new flagship devices!

This is the *official* Galaxy S21 family reaction thread. What features do you like the most? Got any sneaky tips or tricks that might help out other users? Just want rave about the new device?

Drop all of your comments, reactions and speculations below! 

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 6.29.02 PM.png

Some quick highlights...

Galaxy S21/S21+

• New, vibrant colors
  • 12MP Rear Ultra-Wide Pro Camera System
  • 8GB RAM
  • Advanced chipset
  • Super fast 120Hz refresh rate
  • Up to 256 GB of internal storage
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy S21 Ultra

• Upgraded Quad Camera System
  • 108MP Camera Sensor
  • Bold new design
  • 5,000 mAh Battery Capacity
  • 6.8" Quad HD+ screen w/Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity O-Display
  • 12GB RAM
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy-S21-S21-plus_Infographic_main-768x1313.jpgGalaxy-S21-Ultra-Infographic_main-768x1313.jpg

More information: Galaxy S21/S21+, Galaxy S21 Ultra

-Samsung Team

416 Replies
Tyndall_effect
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I haven't heard from watch users but at least if you have a newer watch, and you needed MST, you could revert to your phone. There's also the other demographic, that I fit into, and that is that I don't own a galaxy watch. Now that Samsung is also killing it off on the phone side, which more people use I'm assuming, is why the outcry all of a sudden. I was bummed when I read they removed it from the watch as I was considering one at the time but I never thought they'd remove it from the phone as well.

0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

It would be very interesting to see their market survey results for all this.  I can tell you that I'm not concerned by any of the cuts in features the way I use my phone....especially at pre-order prices.  I wonder how large the segment is that I fall into.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
St3v3C
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21

it's the ads they've been putting in apps that did it for me

2ndComet
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

S21 lineups, no sd card? Why?😭😭😭

userzyJVG6UDQP
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Sadly to find out that your new s21 doesn't have the MST feature. For me that is a deal-breaker!

https://youtu.be/dRiTiUzL25g

Don't do it to note!
userX7fehlfDZk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

right thats really messed up they take away great and very useful features that help with daily lives

usergSsPAEvgjM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

please bring this back such a shame

user6ihxy6TFFX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I've been a longtime samsung fan since the note 3.  I've persuaded so many people to ditch their iphones for a samsung device so many times that they ask me if I'm getting a commission from samsung.  My argument has always been the extra features samsung offers over an iPhone.  Unfortunately,  samsung is becoming more and more like an iPhone, copying every move they make.  

Removal of headphone jack, removal of power brick and now removal of SD card.  Honestly, I had enough.  I feel like this is a constant betrayal.  If I wanted an iPhone, I would get an iPhone, so why is samsung so eager to copy all of its moves.  I loved the ability to purchase SD cards because it gave me the option to record and transfer HD Videos from other devices to my phone.  I have a drone, camera, and other devices that I use to record HD videos and a limit of 500gb is not enough for me, as I know its not enough for other users as well.  A few of my friends and myself were planning on purchasing the s21 ultra for our wives, but the removal of the SD card was a deal breaker for all of us.  So, instead of gaining customers, you lost us.  Now tell me, how smart was the decision to remove this feature?

I will give you an advice:  people left iphones not for android, but for the extra features you offered.  Bring those features back, or risk loosing more of us.  As a faithful customer, I will give you one more chance.  Keep the SD card and power brick on the note 21 ultra or I'm jumping ship as well.  And, I will persuade others to do the same.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21

this is a common trend is any business model.
if you are competing, you try hard with best product to get market attention. one you pass that, you start making awful product and people would still buy it because you already made a good name for yourself.
same thing will happen for Oneplus, oppo, xiami, etc

LUNAT1K
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

The Galaxy S21 series line is a downgrade.

No sd slot, no headphone jack, no charger, 1080p screen, no MST for Samsung Pay.

They mock Apple but then copy them.

Samsung are hypocrites.

Why should consumers pay flagship prices if they are removing flagship features?

The only thing we can do is vote with our wallet by not buying any of the S21 phones and hopefully this becomes the worse S selling phone. Money and profits is what speaks to these companies.