JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Samsung GalaxyS21 MEGA-THREAD

(Topic created: 01-28-2021 07:42 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy S21

The all new Galaxy S21 family has arrived and we couldn't be more excited about our new flagship devices!

This is the *official* Galaxy S21 family reaction thread. What features do you like the most? Got any sneaky tips or tricks that might help out other users? Just want rave about the new device?

Drop all of your comments, reactions and speculations below! 

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 6.29.02 PM.png

Some quick highlights...

Galaxy S21/S21+

• New, vibrant colors
  • 12MP Rear Ultra-Wide Pro Camera System
  • 8GB RAM
  • Advanced chipset
  • Super fast 120Hz refresh rate
  • Up to 256 GB of internal storage
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy S21 Ultra

• Upgraded Quad Camera System
  • 108MP Camera Sensor
  • Bold new design
  • 5,000 mAh Battery Capacity
  • 6.8" Quad HD+ screen w/Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity O-Display
  • 12GB RAM
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy-S21-S21-plus_Infographic_main-768x1313.jpgGalaxy-S21-Ultra-Infographic_main-768x1313.jpg

More information: Galaxy S21/S21+, Galaxy S21 Ultra

-Samsung Team

416 Replies
franciscolopezus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

In the mid term is more expensive than a SD card . which cn hold more tha the plans offered

0 Likes
franciscolopezus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Samsung also raised 200 to the S20 Ultrs 512 GB, to disude people from buying th older model.

0 Likes
Skier37
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I agree. The lack of a Micro SD card makes this a nonstarter for me. I am regularly out of range, and losing the ability to access podcasts and music I have downloaded that far exceed the internal memory capacity is the reason I skipped Pixel and went with Samsung on the last 2 phones. Does anybody have a suggestion for their next phone while Samsung gets their act together?
ProfessorXavier
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

First, the S10 5G isn't on the OneUI update list that SAMSUNG sent to me, but the S10 Lite is. I hope thats just a screw-up. 

Second - The S21 series...WHY ARE YOU TAKING AWAY FEATURES?? You NEED to offer an SD Card slot. Why lose the MST feature? ??

When we buy the top tier phone, we expect top tier specs. If I wanted a budget phone I'd buy OnePlus and You're making me consider it. 
Patriot1776USA
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

To me the SD card slot isn't that be of a deal, just have to download to the desktop. on MST, I looked it up and Samsung is saying more people are using Google Pay, and cause of Covid, and that then you cards are saved on Google for later use. And it just might be to stay competitive Samsung had to cut corners some where. But now the ball is in Apples court. They seem to follow what the other does, but that's my opinion

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21

The removal of the SD card is an absolute deal breaker. Recent events have proven that cloud storage is neither safe nor secure. Also next time you find yourself without internet access and therefore unable to access your data, you will understand the value of the SD card.

Vegeta044
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

they didn't learn their lesson from the s6 and Note 5

Vegeta044
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

same here though they're trying way too hard to be like apple....and failing

userTXv9DOYNd8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I am not going upgrade my this year to Samsung Galaxy S21 because two reasons. First Samsung removed the Micro SD Card accessibility data transfer. Also the should increase the international phone storage to 1GB if they were planning to removed the Micro SD Card. Second, resoason is the phone resolution down grade to 1080 P instead keeping it 1440 or higher. I cannot go back to lower resolution now. Finally, I keeping my Galaxy S20 instead for one more year. 

Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@userTXv9DOYNd8 

I think those are both fair points and I can't blame you for feeling this way. The SD Card thing is very unfortunate. The resolution, I understand why it sounds like a big downgrade on paper, and if you're very sensitive to your screen sharpness, I understand, I used to feel the same way, but with my Note 20 Ultra, I decided to go with 1080p and 120Hz refresh rate, and honestly, haven't noticed any difference in picture quality after maybe a day. Just my experience. Having an option to run at 1440p with 120Hz on S21 Ultra is awesome though!

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"