Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Samsung GalaxyS21 MEGA-THREAD

(Topic created: 02-01-2021 09:19 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy S21

The all new Galaxy S21 family has arrived and we couldn't be more excited about our new flagship devices!

This is the *official* Galaxy S21 family reaction thread. What features do you like the most? Got any sneaky tips or tricks that might help out other users? Just want rave about the new device?

Drop all of your comments, reactions and speculations below! 

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 6.29.02 PM.png

Some quick highlights...

Galaxy S21/S21+

• New, vibrant colors
  • 12MP Rear Ultra-Wide Pro Camera System
  • 8GB RAM
  • Advanced chipset
  • Super fast 120Hz refresh rate
  • Up to 256 GB of internal storage
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy S21 Ultra

• Upgraded Quad Camera System
  • 108MP Camera Sensor
  • Bold new design
  • 5,000 mAh Battery Capacity
  • 6.8" Quad HD+ screen w/Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity O-Display
  • 12GB RAM
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy-S21-S21-plus_Infographic_main-768x1313.jpgGalaxy-S21-Ultra-Infographic_main-768x1313.jpg

More information: Galaxy S21/S21+, Galaxy S21 Ultra

-Samsung Team

416 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21
With Samsung killing off the sd card slot, headphones,  charger in the box and other goodies, like adapters and S-Pen tips. The things that really made Samsung standout from others now is gone. Others sell for a lot less, offer comparable features and syill include chargers in the  box. 
Options
Galaxy S21
tell me what you think about galaxy s21 ultra???
Options
Galaxy S21
Expensive iPhone clone. I refuse to purchase because of all of the features left off of the phone. No SD card support, no headphone jack, no headphone included, no mst communications, and lower screen resolution than the S20. it is totally dependent upon cloud storage and is set up to drive sales of one drive storage which is an additional recurring cost. Cloud storage is never 100% available especially in rural areas or inside of buildings . This is why I will not recommend it to anyone.
0 Likes
evolut
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

So what's up with that ? Does anyone remember the iphone 7 jet black ? , The s21 ultra phantom black is due to being black is not something new ,  nor is the first galaxy black , to my honest opinion they had to fill up a very light unpacked event , is nothing special about the color , , 

Even tho the s21 ultra is a power house , they put to much attention to color , and tags , 
I'm not that impressed , I'ma pre-order the phone , my company provides me with it , but just for other reasons not just the color , c'mon samsung
Mäw
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I would of been impress with Vantablack on the phones, the "phantom black " is a sorry excuse for getting rid of crucial features people bought Samsung (SD storage, charging blocks, basically NOT Apple)
0 Likes
evolut
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

they had to get rid of sd card , the charger is

0 Likes
evolut
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
sd card that can record 8k ? 256gb ? decent brand ? reliable speed to handle 80gb videos , 🤣🤣 better they give you plenty of store , and cloud ,
0 Likes
evolut
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

that space can be used for plenty of other stuff that is more important today's day than a sd card

0 Likes
evolut
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
but they had to fill a lot of unpacked and they use the black , if they want to show off a really black phone , that do not reflect light , that is fingerprint friendly , then show off , but for a just black phone like every other galaxy on black , s8 , s9 s10 s20. note series etc , so new new nothing
0 Likes
evolut
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I own every galaxy from s7 to s20 ultra for work , my personal cell is an s10 , all of em are black , now Samsung better figure something else or they will start getting people mad , you gotta be stupid phantom black , is black , just black
0 Likes