Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Samsung GalaxyS21 MEGA-THREAD

(Topic created: 02-11-2021 01:34 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy S21

The all new Galaxy S21 family has arrived and we couldn't be more excited about our new flagship devices!

This is the *official* Galaxy S21 family reaction thread. What features do you like the most? Got any sneaky tips or tricks that might help out other users? Just want rave about the new device?

Drop all of your comments, reactions and speculations below! 

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 6.29.02 PM.png

Some quick highlights...

Galaxy S21/S21+

• New, vibrant colors
  • 12MP Rear Ultra-Wide Pro Camera System
  • 8GB RAM
  • Advanced chipset
  • Super fast 120Hz refresh rate
  • Up to 256 GB of internal storage
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy S21 Ultra

• Upgraded Quad Camera System
  • 108MP Camera Sensor
  • Bold new design
  • 5,000 mAh Battery Capacity
  • 6.8" Quad HD+ screen w/Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity O-Display
  • 12GB RAM
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy-S21-S21-plus_Infographic_main-768x1313.jpgGalaxy-S21-Ultra-Infographic_main-768x1313.jpg

More information: Galaxy S21/S21+, Galaxy S21 Ultra

-Samsung Team

416 Replies
lrosenman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm happy with my S21+. It is an upgrade from a Note9. The only issue I've had is a common google voice issue where any phone is unreliable getting google voice calls. other than that this is a great upgrade. 128g version on T-Mobile.
Carljohnson52
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Man I was already to get the ultra unlocked until I found out that the phone didn't have a micro SD card I don't care about a plug but the SD card holds all seven thousand plus songs. If this is going to be the norm now no SD card then my S20 will be my last Samsung phone. 
Options
Galaxy S21
I have that many songs too, and I only use about 70GB. They offer the phone in 128, 256, and 512 GB versions. If it's only about music, I can't imagine that wouldn't be enough space.
Carljohnson52
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
my 10 has 512 GB but it comes with a SD card now you have to pay for memory not going to happen. I love Samsung but I'm not going to pay $1300.00 for a phone and can't add a SD card
Will-i-am702
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
A lot ppl move to cloud service.. Phone don't really need the much space any more I have a fold 2 with 256gb and I only used 50 wish 30 it's using phone system
0 Likes
Carljohnson52
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
let me go read my post I don't think I asked anything about another option for not having a slot for the SD card I think I asked why? that's it so all you use the cloud or whatever you use it I want a SD card slot and if not then I'll just find another brand that still has them. thanks all you cloud whatever users enjoy
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Carljohnson52 I hope you find the device that's right for you! 

Options
Galaxy S21
I choose the Note20 Ultra over the S21 ultra.
Why? I have a 512GB SD card with stuff I need to look for work, simple.
I could buy the 512 GB version and what, have no free storage?
So got the Note20 Ultra, with the discounts and promos went down to 700 bucks. Great Deal 👍. Instead of paying 1400 bucks for the 512 S21.
If they didn't had the promo, my second choice was the Xperia with that 4k display.
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@GammaScorpio after my trade in, and price match discount, I ended up only paying $200 for my  S21 Ultra. I got the Galaxy Buds Pro, charging brick, and case for my free promo accessories. I have high transfer speed USB-C drives, and 1TB cloud storage, so I am sitting on easy street. 🙂

userUx5GTw6Lo6
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I changed from a s8, and love my s21. I know it's a downer of all the features they removed, but I barely used them. I also bought some buds pro and their kinda goofy.
0 Likes