JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Samsung GalaxyS21 MEGA-THREAD

(Topic created: 03-03-2021 02:42 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy S21

The all new Galaxy S21 family has arrived and we couldn't be more excited about our new flagship devices!

This is the *official* Galaxy S21 family reaction thread. What features do you like the most? Got any sneaky tips or tricks that might help out other users? Just want rave about the new device?

Drop all of your comments, reactions and speculations below! 

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 6.29.02 PM.png

Some quick highlights...

Galaxy S21/S21+

• New, vibrant colors
  • 12MP Rear Ultra-Wide Pro Camera System
  • 8GB RAM
  • Advanced chipset
  • Super fast 120Hz refresh rate
  • Up to 256 GB of internal storage
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy S21 Ultra

• Upgraded Quad Camera System
  • 108MP Camera Sensor
  • Bold new design
  • 5,000 mAh Battery Capacity
  • 6.8" Quad HD+ screen w/Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity O-Display
  • 12GB RAM
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy-S21-S21-plus_Infographic_main-768x1313.jpgGalaxy-S21-Ultra-Infographic_main-768x1313.jpg

More information: Galaxy S21/S21+, Galaxy S21 Ultra

-Samsung Team

416 Replies
georgeCash
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I never received mine;(
0 Likes
userdPJyKxCVyo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Where is my Samsung S21 plus phone?

Was supposed to receive it 2/15/21 and then it was changed to 2/22 and then it was changed to 3/1 and still no phone.  The tracking information has not been updated since last week.

0 Likes
Samsung_owyz5Gh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I live in Jamestown NY. I ordered a 256GB Mystic Navy S21 Ultra Feb 10th,  and the order info still says "customizing" as of today, March 3rd. I know there's been some delays due to weather a few weeks back, but should I expect a delay up here in western NY? 

0 Likes
user44TmHKBSvF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Two questions:  1.  When will I get my $200 credit?  I ordered through Sprint/T-Mobile and they said that I would get an email with a code from Samsung.  I pre-ordered and still have not seen the credit.

2.  My phone seems to have times in which either I make or receive a call and I cannot hear the person on the other end.  I have to restart my phone and then it works.   

0 Likes
Brad_K
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Then fix the missing 5G I don't get. I see the tower from my window and also drove up close to it.amd nothing.. if (

I had an iPhone I'd pick up 5G but apparently no Samsung phones will pick it up in Manitoba.. albeit Winnipeg or Brandon..

0 Likes
tikiie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
switch my ringtones around on contacts CBGB on notification and Looney Tunes should be on contacts thank you
0 Likes
tikiie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
at least tell me what I need to do I need my stuff back the way it was confusing Looney Tunes & Beyond contact Scooby-Doo should be on notification
0 Likes
tikiie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
this is an S7 I want it fixed as some kind of factory screw up or something I might have done it please tell me how to fix it
0 Likes
NovemberDelta
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I am so happy I have my s20 and ability to drop a new SD card in it now or tomorrow or maybe I never do.... but I CAN!!! ID BE NICE TO HAVE GOODLOCK AS STANDARD FEATURES!!!!! the 20 ultra was sooooo much money why go for 21??? can't even use the SD slot because it doesn't exist! fight the cloud!
userZtPCU9SUm8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Don't know what features I like best because I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY S21 ULTRA PHONE YET, AND IT HAS BEEN 7 WEEKS SINCE I ORDERED IT.

0 Likes